In the past 15 years, CSC representatives have conducted security training, consulting, and operations in United States, South America, Europe, Russia, and The Middle East. Specific operational security and consulting experience include the following:
Threat and Vulnerability Assessments on Regency University, Liberty University, Norfolk General Airport, Richmond International Raceway, Valley View Mall in Roanoke, Old Dominion University, Short Pump Town Center, Chesterfield Mall, and Columbia HCA hospitals too include active shooter training and practical exercises involving staff, state and local police.
- Planning and Training for the Summer Olympics in Athens
- Training Law Enforcement and Commercial Partners in preparation for the Democratic National Conventions in Denver and Charlotte
- Training US Embassy Surveillance Detection and Security Teams in Bogota
- Operational Support for Defense Intelligence Agency in Doha
- Security team member for Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg
- Security team lead for Potter’s House mission to Africa
- Consulting and Training on Vulnerability, Assessment, Analysis and Solutions for US Critical Infrastructure and Special Events
- Training and Operational Support to the US Military
Crime Prevention Consultation to the National Crime Prevention Council, the Crime Prevention Coalition of America, the National Crime Prevention Association, International CPTED Association, International Society of Crime Prevention Practitioners.